Cierra Digital Aviation

Smoje

Noticia publicada el 31 de marzo, pero también pasada por alto:

Well, all things come to an end. And now it is the time for DA. There’s a lot of reasons behind this decision and I will give you a few of them at the end of this post.

So what’s going to happen? We will continue to work on our current projects (CRJ and the Fokker VC). However, we will do that without using our own brand, website and forums. Support will be moved to the Aerosoft forums (DA20, Cheyenne and CRJ) and the Flight1 forums (Fokker). Our website and forums are going to be set to read-only for good on April 15th. No forum registrations will be accepted after this point.

So, why are we doing this? First, all three of us have significantly less time available to do flight simulation stuff in our spare time. Florian became an airline pilot and has to spend much time in hotels away from his PC (developing on a notebook is no real alternative), Alexander transferred to a different department and has a much higher workload than before. I started my own company and that requires most of my time and energy. We had the choice between reducing our flight simulation work to nothing more than development itself or to stop it completely. We chose the first way because we didn’t want to waste all the time and money that went into the current unfinished projects.

We’d like to thank everybody who spent these past six years with us (the Katana was the first DA project, released on April 2nd, 2004). Never say never, so we might be back at some point if things change in our lives or one of the new flight simulator currently in development, make doing aircraft interesting and fun again

Goodbye!

Hans Hartmann

Alexander M. Metzger

Florian Praxmarer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Nos quedamos sin VC para el fokker :(

Pues hace ya casi dos años, que me compré el Fokker y aun estoy esperando el VC, ese que nunca sale, ni saldrá..... <_<

Que bonito es anunciar un proyecto y nunca acabarlo..... :rolleyes:

We will continue to work on our current projects (CRJ and the Fokker VC)

Que lo van a acabar, leeros las noticias, jombre! ;) ¿Cuándo? who knows...

Ahora mismo, lo que va a ocurrir es que merchandising y soporte pasan a manos de Aerosoft. Cuando terminen lo que tienen entre manos, cierran la web y se acabó... hasta la vuelta si el trabajo lo permite. Estaros tranquilos que esta gente es seria.

Guest Darkness

Cuando se trabaja a tiempo parcial en proyectos así suelen pasar estas cosas, es normal. Aparecen nuevas responsabilidades y temas varios y tienes que dejar ciertos temas más digamos lúdicos por otros más básicos. Yo mismo dejaré el E-69 algún día sin duda y tomará otro el control, es natural y ley de vida, aparte los tropecientos proyectos que tengo aparcados en el cajón. Siempre hay un fin para casi todo, excepto para la estupidez humana :D :D

Esto es de Mathijs Kok del pasado 7 de abril

As you will have seen this message has been moved to the 'Previews' section.

The reason for this is simple. While DA remains the main developer for this project (systems, gauges, flightmodels etc), we have asked one of our internal developers, Stefan Hoffman, to do the modeling. We already know the parts from DA are of the highest quality and of very very high complexity and we know that Stefan can do a marvelous model that will do the systems justice. So after a serious delay, the CRJ is fully in development at this very moment. Release is expected late summer.

Viendo el trabajo del señor Stefan Hoffman, la cosa promete.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=34108

Pues tendremos que ir pensando en poner a la venta las Katana, por el tema de repusestos digo.

Es una pena, que gente que hace buenos trabajos tenga que cerrar y que otros tengan más recursos y puedan seguir aun cuando sus productos no sean de la misma calidad.

En fin ley de mercado. Esperaremos su retorno a la simulación.

Una lástima, sus aviones son una joya.

Me sorprende que un equipo como este no haya podido convertir lo de hacer aviones en su trabajo, quizas es que sólo les interesaba como hobby, porque hay pocos desarrolladores que hacen aviones de esta calidad.

Cuando se trabaja a tiempo parcial en proyectos así suelen pasar estas cosas, es normal. Aparecen nuevas responsabilidades y temas varios y tienes que dejar ciertos temas más digamos lúdicos por otros más básicos. Yo mismo dejaré el E-69 algún día sin duda y tomará otro el control, es natural y ley de vida, aparte los tropecientos proyectos que tengo aparcados en el cajón. Siempre hay un fin para casi todo, excepto para la estupidez humana :D :D

+1

Mas razon que un santo.

Respecto al VC del Fokker:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34169

To release a VCP for the FSX Version of the Fokker. VCP is now getting a complex story. Now after long long long time the graphical part of the VCP is finished, but now running into troubles with model compatibility. Well the main problem is I have to rely on the responsible designer to sort that out and fix that. I can, similar to you, just sit here and wait. But overall we are getting closer, slowly. If a conversion for FS9 still is realistic can not be answered by now. There is just one thing on the VCP, nobody who already owns a Fokker product has paid for a VCP. The Fokker Box and the download clearly say that there is no VCP included. If it is ever finsihed you get it for free. *EDIT*

I just want to confrim, we have not cancled the VCP for FS9 at all, i just said we (especially our designer) can not tell how long in takes. Well the same as everyday....

Additioanlly we plan to give you a FSX VCP preview version. The VCP is fully working now, our designers problem is that FSX has some troubles with our aircraft model together with VCP. He is sorting out. But you will get a version without model to get a preview of VCP in FSX and you can use the aircraft in full functionality with VCP and 2D Panel.

Por lo que dicen no está paralizado, pero tienen problemas para hacerlo funcionar.

Respecto al VC del Fokker:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34169

To release a VCP for the FSX Version of the Fokker. VCP is now getting a complex story. Now after long long long time the graphical part of the VCP is finished, but now running into troubles with model compatibility. Well the main problem is I have to rely on the responsible designer to sort that out and fix that. I can, similar to you, just sit here and wait. But overall we are getting closer, slowly. If a conversion for FS9 still is realistic can not be answered by now. There is just one thing on the VCP, nobody who already owns a Fokker product has paid for a VCP. The Fokker Box and the download clearly say that there is no VCP included. If it is ever finsihed you get it for free. *EDIT*

I just want to confrim, we have not cancled the VCP for FS9 at all, i just said we (especially our designer) can not tell how long in takes. Well the same as everyday....

Additioanlly we plan to give you a FSX VCP preview version. The VCP is fully working now, our designers problem is that FSX has some troubles with our aircraft model together with VCP. He is sorting out. But you will get a version without model to get a preview of VCP in FSX and you can use the aircraft in full functionality with VCP and 2D Panel.

Por lo que dicen no está paralizado, pero tienen problemas para hacerlo funcionar.

Sí,.... pues así llevan dos años...... <_<

Un saludo.