DCS: F35??? No me j"$·%as!

Zaz0

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comunicado oficial de Kinney en su pagina de Facebook, el projecto continua aun cuando no se haya conseguido el KS:

An announcement from David Kinney regarding our Kickstarter campaign.

On behalf of the Kinney Interactive Team, I would like to thank everyone who has supported the F-35A project over the last few weeks.While we did not meet our Kickstarter financial goal, we have gained something just as valuable, a large number of passionate and enthusiastic community members, and future OPEVAL Test Pilots. As we had previously stated, the F-35 projects will still be going ahead, all be it at a slower pace, as we secure more conventional funding.
We have had a lot of supporters contact us, asking if they can still pledge to the project directly because they want to support us and see this project succeed. To them I would like to say thank you, but we prefer to have funding in place and a firm development schedule before taking additional funds. Again we value and look forward to your continued support.
Please continue to follow our progress for future announcements, and again thank you for your support

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A mi personalmente no me interesan, ni este f35, ni el f22.

Y el EF2000 porque lo tenemos por nuestras tierras... que si no...

Ademas dudo mucho que se pueda hacer algo serio...

Prefiero un Harrier o el f1 mirage.

Seguro que es mas fácil conseguir datos "delicados" a la hora de simularlos.

:vaca:

Edited by Gladiux

• 4 weeks later...